Residential Tile Roofing Phoenix, AZ
As a top commercial & residential tile roofing company in Phoenix, we understand the special roofing needs of our customers. Your home is probably the most valuable possession you own. Your roof must be able to withstand hot Phoenix temperatures that exceed 110 degrees, as well as spring weather that often includes severe thunderstorms with strong winds and severe dust storms.
With over 30 years of commercial and residential tile roofing experience in Phoenix, we understand the importance of quality materials and workmanship to delay the effects of harsh sun exposure.
Is Your Roof at Risk?
Water leaks or temperature inconsistencies in your home could mean your roofing system isn’t working properly. Watch for these signs you may need a roof replacement:
- Roof leaks in the attic or top floor
- Water stains on ceilings
- Blistering or peeling paint and plaster on ceilings or walls
- Excessive shingle debris in gutters or lawns
- Shingles buckling, curling or blistering
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the elements, it’s bound to age. Here are some common sources of wear and the effects:
- The sun’s heat and ultraviolet rays age roofing materials, especially on west and south surfaces
- Rainwater under shingles causes rot and threatens structural integrity
- High winds lift shingles and force water and debris underneath
- Tree branches damage shingles. Leaves on the roof and in gutters hold moisture and cause rot and poor drainage
- Missing or torn shingles allow remaining shingles to rip or blow off
Did You Know?
All roof work and servicing must be done by a licensed contractor or it may not be covered by your homeowner policy during a loss. Don’t risk getting caught short!